Bagi yang mau mau melaksanakan UP PPG Bahasa Inggis, Berikut ini Contoh Soal Latihan UP (Uji Pengetahuan) PPG Guru Bahasa Inggris Materi Pedagogik Terbaru 2022. Untuk Download file Word, saya sertakan dibagian paling bawah.
1. As the counterbalance to linguistic competence, formulaic competence refers to chunks of language that speakers use heavily in everyday interactions. It includes the following EXCEPT ….
2. Among the areas where our behavior can directly influence our students’ motivation to continue participation in EFL classes is determining short-term goals which include the following EXCEPT ….
A. the successful writing of an essay
B. the ability to partake in a discussion
C. the possibility of a better job in the future
D. the learning of a small amount of new language
3. Applying the humanistic approach, the teacher should encourage supportive atmosphere in the classroom by means of the following acts EXCEPT ….
A. listening to the students
B. encouraging them to share their feelings
C. fixing the aims for the course or for one lesson
D. obliging students to do what they plan to do that day
A. principle of selection
B. principle of absorption
C. principle of categorization
D. principle of successive sequence
6. When assigning the learners in the closure section of the lesson plan, remember that students need to be able to perform their skills on their own. So, keep the following things in mind EXCEPT ….
A. make sure to assign the homework directly after the lesson
B. clearly explain the assignment to be given to the learners
C. ask the model students to share their tasks to their classmates
D. make sure to check for students understating before sending them off
A. games and puzzles
B. small group discussions
C. quizzes and formative tests
D. written work (paragraphs and essays)
A. What level of learning do the students need to attain?
B. How does the lesson plan fit particular instructional principles?
C. What is the amount of time the instructor wants the students to use?
D. How does the assignment fit with the rest of the lesson plan?
A. summarizing the characteristics of the lesson
B. discussing new things that the students learned about the lesson
C. giving them a couple of minutes to read or present the lesson to the class
D. asking what information from the lesson the students will find important
A. teacher centered explanation
B. student presentation
C. listening selection
11. As a teacher, who firmly believes in social constructivist theory of Lev Vygotsky, which of the following methods would you prefer for assessing your students?
A. Collaborative projects
B. Standardized tests
C. Fact-based recall questions
D. Objective multiple-choice type questions
12. To cater to individual differences in his classroom, a teacher should:
A. have uniform and standard ways of teaching and assessment
B. segregate and label children based on their marks
C. engage in a dialogue with students and value their perspectives
D. impose strict rules upon his students
13. Assessment is purposeful if:
A. it induces fear and stress among the students
B. it serves as a feedback for the students as well as the teachers
C. it is done only once at the end of the year
D. comparative evaluations are made to differentiate between the students’ achievements
14. According to NCF, 2005, the role of a teacher has to be:
15. Research suggests that in a diverse classroom, a teacher’s expectations from her students, ...... their learning.
A. have a significant impact on
B. are the sole determinant of
C. should not be correlated with
D. do not have any effect on
16. Inclusion of children with special needs:
A. is an unrealistic goal
B. is detrimental to children without disabilities
C. will increase the burden on schools
D. requires a change in attitude, content and approach to teaching
17. “Having a diverse classroom with children from varied social, economic and cultural backgrounds enriches the learning experiences of all students.” This statement is:
A. incorrect, because it can confuse the children and they may feel lost
B. correct, because children learn many skills from their peers
C. correct, because it makes the classroom more hierarchical
D. incorrect, because it leads to unnecessary competition
18. A child with hearing impairment:
A. should be sent only to a school for the hearing impaired and not to a regular school
B. will not benefit from academic education only and should be given vocational training instead
C. can do very well in a regular school if suitable facilitation and resources are provided
D. will never be able to perform on a par with classmates in a regular school
19. Which of the following is a characteristic of a gifted learner?
A. He gets aggressive and frustrated.
B. He can feel under stimulated and bored if the class activities are not challenging enough.
C. He is highly temperamental.
D. He engages in ritualistic behavior like hand flapping, rocking, etc.
20. A teacher can enhance effective learning in her elementary classroom by:
A. offering rewards for small steps in learning
B. drill and practice
C. encouraging competition amongst her students
D. connecting the content to the lives of the students